Below is a 40 second video of our "little fish." He is beginning swimming lessons tomorrow and can't wait. He has no fear of the water. Shortly after arriving at the pool, he climbed the steps to the water slide and slid down all by himself. Fortunately Daddy noticed him at the top of the stairs and met him at the bottom. We hope he continues to love the water as his daddy (and aunt and uncle) did when they were growing up! (I got to borrow my mom-in-law's camera to snap the photos and videos. I am feeling a tiny bit more adequate now that I have posted a video on my blog! Some of you have set some pretty high standards to live up to. :)
Crazy classroom art
10 years ago
5 comments:
That place looks like so much fun..when can we all go? :)
It is so nice for your boys to have cousins they are close to. Hope you have enjoyed your vacation.
His love for the water will help so much with lessons.
That place does look fun!!
Looks like a lot of fun. When can we all go? So glad the boys had a chance to play with cousins. My girls loved being in California and having a chance to play with all of the cousins.
I liked it! - Mom
A far cry from the St. Helens pool you played in as a kid, huh??? Looks like it was a fun day.
Post a Comment